Calling all UI Developers!
SchedulePop is looking for an experienced and talented UI/Mobile developer to work with our design and development team, collaborating on the design process and helping to execute the front end and mobile development for both Android and iOS platforms. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, other UI/UX designers and product managers. They will be able to work within deadline and make deliberate design decisions – to translate any given user journey into aspirational and intuitive experiences.
Principle Responsibilities include:
• Must be a great team player, self-motivated, experienced in working with agile teams in a startup environment
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction and user experience
• Deliver a variety of outputs that facilitate the design process including rapid prototypes, user stories, concept sketches and storyboards
• Execute detailed visual designs
Ideal Candidates Will Possess:
• 3-4-years of experience developing responsive, multimodal and intuitive interfaces
• Expertise in Ionic Frameworks
• Full stack experience
• User-centric design approach including research and testing
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can send their resume and cover letter to Pete Minnelli at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 48 hours for a reply.
SchedulePop provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.